Our WeTeach™ Streaming Academy is looking for a Content Acquisitions Specialist to support their team with running successful communication campaigns to acquire new course creators and teachers.
We offer a 2-3 week comprehensive training induction on joining the business, this includes understanding the business and services that we offer.
With the knowledge gained from your comprehensive induction, you will be able to manage a pipeline of new and potential content creators who are looking to market or monetize their videos.
- Co-ordinate planning with the relevant teams and executing acquisition plans for new customers, especially in digital channels;
- Writing clear briefs for acquisition campaigns;
- Initiate and manage test and learn activities to ensure the most efficient campaigns are being delivered. For example, customized course page, creative and format, campaign type by product or service etc.
- Provide regular reports to the Business Manager and relevant people on performance of the acquisition campaigns.
- Monitor and track the performance of media assets on a regular basis and provide weekly results;
- Supply acquisition briefs to editing, content and UX teams and keep open communication channels to other departments on acquisition activities that will affect them;
- Deal with B2B and B2C customers such as affiliates where necessary.
- Strong sales and negotiations skills
- A passion for video and streaming content
- Numerically-minded when reviewing campaigns, with strong excel skills
- Digital native, with a general understanding of digital/media advertising types
- Preferably experience of using affiliate platforms with a knowledge of how they work
- Strong writing and communication skills
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more, please apply with your CV today.
SKARP Distribution is committed to being an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or age. We encourage and consider flexible working arrangements for all roles.